If your enterprise is like most, you're probably spending 70% or more of your IT budget on ongoing operations and maintenance. This leaves only 30% for innovation and investment back into the business.
Leading industry analyst firm Forrester suggests companies shift to spending 60 percent or less of the IT budget on maintenance and 40 percent or more on innovation. This will achieve better alignment between IT spend and business needs. Yet, most enterprises are not sure where to begin.
IIS can help you with a wide range of transformation assessments. Together with HP, our experts provide rapid-turn consulting services as a great first step as you look to jump-start or re-start your infrastructure and applications modernization efforts.
Depending on both your immediate and long-term needs, we can execute Virtualization assessments, Security and Risk assessments, Infrastructure Modernization assessments, Environmental assessments, and more.
Our toolsets and software run in the background of your system and can analyze an endless number of operational conditions. We analyze the results quantitively, and just as importantly, qualitatively, to make powerful and transformational recommendations from there. Assessment is a science, but there’s also elements of art - we make part of our mission to always bring creativity and inspiration to assessment.
Virtualization Assessment Service
Physical and Virtual Server Assessment Services
Services are delivered remotely over a one to two week period. A virtual data collector and reporting tools are installed to collect information on the virtual and physical infrastructure. The information is then analyzed and a customized best practices recommendation document is prepared with remediation recommendations.
Virtual machine for installation of collectors
IP connectivity and Administrator equivalent account for data collection
Setup of data collectors
Collect and review performance and configuration data
Prepare virtualization analysis based on industry best practices
Develop virtualization plan designed to address server virtualization with the highest ROI
Review gap analysis and virtualization recommendations with customer
Consulting Services Proposal
Develop customized proposal to implement their virtualization recommendations